Now Playing: Apple iPhone XS Max: Will it ever be a winner?
Now Playing:”We don’t have to give up.”
– Former Apple exec on Steve Jobs’ deathNow Playing: What’s next for Samsung?
Now That Apple has been shut down, we want to knowNow Playing”The future is the internet.”
– CEO of Facebook on the future of the internetNow Playing:”I don’t like to get ahead of myself, but I think that the future is about more than technology.”
– Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Tesla’s Model 3 launchNow Playing”…a little bit of a weird moment.”
– The Tonight Show host Jimmy Fallon on Elon MuskNow PlayingThe world’s biggest car company is about to face its biggest lawsuitEver since its IPO in 2015, Tesla Motors Inc. has been at the center of a global scandal, with allegations that the company misled investors, employees, and regulators about its performance.
Here’s what you need to know about the company, what it’s doing now, and how it might be able to pay back investors.1.
The Company Wasn’t Really That Bad Before Its IPOIn March 2018, the SEC filed a lawsuit against Tesla alleging it misrepresented financial performance in the early stages of its initial public offering.
Tesla says the allegations are false.2.
Tesla was Not Just A Tech CompanyAfter its IPO, Tesla moved its headquarters from Palo Alto, California to Fremont, California, where it has been manufacturing and selling cars since the early 2020s.3.
Tesla CEO and co-founder Elon Musk said in 2018 that the idea of Elon Musk being in charge of Tesla was a joke.4.
Elon Musk, Tesla’s CEO, says the company would be better off without himNow PlayingTesla is now worth $5.8 billion.5.
Tesla Is Now A $10 Billion Business Elon Musk says Tesla has more than 100,000 employees, including the CEO and the CTO.
He says the Model 3 is a better investment than the Model S.6.
Tesla is the World’s Most Valuable Automobile CompanyNow PlayingAs part of its ongoing investigation, the Federal Trade Commission is investigating Tesla.
The FTC alleges that the Tesla Model 3 “is a significant and disruptive step in the evolution of the electric vehicle market.”7.
Elon’s Tesla Model S Is An Electric CarNow PlayingWith the Model X, Tesla has been a big winner for the electric carmaker.
The Model S is the best selling car in the US, and is the most popular sedan on the road.8.
Elon is a Tesla FounderNow PlayingWhen Elon Musk founded Tesla in 2010, he was a tech investor who was attracted to the company by the promise of electric vehicles.
Now, he’s become a billionaire.9.
Elon Model S, The Future of EVs Now PlayingTesla has built a company that is going to change the future.10.
Elon has a new electric car coming, but he hasn’t named a name yetNow PlayingHe’s been at Tesla for more than a decade, but now he’s been given an opportunity to take control of the company and get it going again.11.
Elon Tesla, CEO, and Co-Founder Now PlayingNow PlayingHere’s what Elon Musk is doing now at Tesla.12.
Elon says Tesla is a much bigger business than the S-Series carNow PlayingWhat are Tesla’s main competitors?
Tesla Model XNow PlayingWhy Tesla is going through a tough time right now.
Now Playing”You’ll hear more about that next week.”
– Elon Musk to the Financial TimesNow PlayingThis article originally appeared on